Garry LaCombe has been a fixture in the Interior Architecture and Contract Furniture industry for almost 30 years, wearing many hats along the way. His skills and talents have have helped clients and property owners design their space in a floor plan, review architectural drawings, create specifications and proposals for cost analysis involving furnishings and equipment, assist in the acquisition of products and successfully install and move clients into their final move location.
A graduate of Kansas State University with a degree in Interior Architecture from Kansas State University, Garry has served, over the years, as an Interior Architect and Designer and a Manufacturer’s Representative for Office Products. He has also operated a highly successful Office Furniture Dealership, and presently combines all of those elements inherent to the commercial office industry to provide a cohesive project offering.
Garry’s strengths are embedded in these core beliefs:
- Listening, Working and Conversing with my clients is crucial to understanding the needs and requirements of a project.
- Deployment of my design background is instrumental to my ability to effectively assist my clients with their spatial needs.
- The mind set to capably see opportunities and create avenues to enhance those opportunities for the benefits of my clients.
- Creating partnerships with individuals and businesses, which enable greater flexibility and choices.
- Understanding the process, product, and end results in order to be able to provide my clients with the best offerings to meet their specific requirements.
- Managing and working with ongoing clients to further their return on investment.
As the industry and workplace changes we too must change and adapt to remain in front, which makes the way we handle our projects and do business, “The New Business as usual.”
Laura Osborne has parlayed a 25 year career in corporate and business administration and operations into the fabric of her company, Osborne+Associates.
Through multiple roles across a broad spectrum of industries – including insurance, real estate, accounting and law – Laura has successfully developed and implemented company-wide infrastructures designed to support both the operational and external industry practice needs of those organizations.
Through her proven effectiveness in financial analyses, expense control and the development and mentoring of both administrative support teams and external consultants, Laura has guided her companies through unparalleled growth. Key among her accomplishments were the direction of a 220% percent growth spurt for a Richmond law firm and the 280% growth – which included a $3.3 million office consolidation – for a Washington, D.C. law firm
A graduate of Metropolitan State College in Denver with a B.S. in Marketing, Laura’s career took her from Colorado, New Mexico and California to the East Coast where – for the past xx years – she has served as the internal management and operational consultant for two Richmond, VA-based law firms.
This background, coupled with her entrepreneurial spirit, have driven Laura to create her company, dedicated to the provision of administrative support infrastructure and business operations for a broad range of business services companies.